Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Today I started this blog thingy.. well, before this I've been searching for any blogger to express my feelings and all.My english isn't so good. I will keep improving it from day to day. I want to read many english novels.. but I'm not that rich.. couldn't buy much novels.. oh well.
I received some of the exam's results today.. got A1 for english (not bad).. A2 for Malay Language (I'm not satisfied with it).. physics,, I was doing really badly... I think I'll got C5 or fail! hope it'll never happen! and then there was modern math... I got B3 .. and for Additional Math.. guess what.. I failed! hahaha... what else huh? let see.. mmm.. Biology B4 ..Chemistry.. I haven't get it yet..the teacher that supposed to mark it was giving birth to her 7th child!
Actually today I felt bad.. for anyone imformation.. I'm a prefect at school.. there's some cases at school that made me felt really miserable.. oh well.. that's my duty as a prefect..
I dunno what else to write.. I'll write more later on.. if I have the time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home