Monday, August 04, 2003

friendship day is approaching :)

Hii,. as I said yesterday..today the test started.It went well..not very hard.I manage to do all the papers.. :)
Okay..this is a poem that I wrote during one of the test..

When I was cheerful
You made me think I was fooled
When I was sad and down
You made me frowned even more

When I declare you as my friend
You just ignore and didn't care
I smile whenever I met you
But you never said " I miss you"

When I'm tired of schoolling
You never know how to motivate me
Instead you said you hate it too
Then I think we together meant to

But after times to times
You always in my mind
Couldn't stop thinking of you
Cuz I think you're my friend so true

Even you hurt me a lot
Even you made me sick of chocolate (I loved it so much before)
I still loving you my friend
Hope our friendship will never end...


arr..it's not so good..but it's okay..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home