Monday, September 01, 2003

tomorrow will comes

Tomorrow will definately comes.. rite... but we can't be sure if we can ever see it.. can ever see this world again.. death is uncertain..... nobody knows when..or where..
If tomorrow I should never wake up....... I'm afraid.. will anybody cries over me? will my friends sad ? I don't think I'm a good friend,.. er..what made I typed all these?

Okay...what happend today? many phone calls for me..my friends..we'll having a discussion in my house..so we have to arrange the time..and all..considering my parents won't be here that time..
My penpal said he'll give me something by post..I'm really excited! wow...I wonder what he'll give.. :)

I just dunno.........I'm confused...I'm sad...I wanna be alone...tomorrow's school.. there's still homework that have to be done..oh yeah..tomorrow there'll be aerobics at school..bizzare! I never aerobic..really..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home