Sunday, June 22, 2003

Yesterday Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix released. I have bought it.. but I can't read it becoz I'm not the one who actually bought it. My friend did. I'll have chance to read tomorrow.Can't wait! really can't wait! I'm so mad at myself becoz I've read some of the spoilers.. I don't want to.. but my desire to know is bigger..... and now.. I feel bad.. becoz I hate spoiler! I want to know what happend on my own.. wuaa
Okay,,,,,,, relax, Mai... relax..
Actually, I got works to do.. I have to do a bulletin for prefect. It has been a long time.. but i haven't finish it yet. What am I to do? I'm so tired and bored... everyday I have to see the same things.. boring!and the the design , graphic and all.. I don't know how to do it.. nobody wants to help.. poor me.
And the I have to prepare for a speech. imagine that! a speech for tuesday assembly.. urgh.. I'm so bored of being tired.
well... I justwant to release my tension..
I think that;s all for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home