Tuesday, August 19, 2003

at last..

At last my printer works! my utter relief! I have to draw Malaysian first Prime Minister and to do that i have to print his pic..If I don't draw him,,..my friend will kill me! or maybe poison me or something..lol..I really don't have the mood to do it..but what else can I say..my other friend ask me favour too.. summarize a chapter from our text book for presentation cause we will need to present it anyday from now.. and she wants to do it in powerpoint.oh well..
and guess what? Chemistry result! I was really freaked out! before this I was really convinced I've done my best and will get at lease 4B..but I got 7D!!! I can't believe it! I dunno what I've done wrong.........my bad luck..I'll try harder next time..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home