Tuesday, August 12, 2003

result..result..

Now listening to : Nobody's Fool Avril
I got some of the results today.. not so good..but still ok.. Biology, I got 50%.. and Add Math 57%
I think the add math one is quite good..before this I failed it.. so..I'm quite satisfied..it's a improvement for me.
Well..the test is over..and that's means..homework is back! haha..
I found a poem at school..not by me..but I laugh it when I read it..some of it read I hate homework..homework stinks!
the writer must be really depressed or something. :)
We have to make physics project using powerpoint.I have to make about Surface Tension I'm quite excited to start it..actually I have :) although we have to hand it in september.. but i have search for some materials for it..I'm so excited! hehe
I just heard,,the fourth HP movie..Goblet of Fire will be directed by different director..not alfonso..not christopher..but Mike Newell..hmm..always changing..
And my penpal said that Dan and Emma is a couple! how can you believe that? err..it really hard to believe.. I mean..it's so obvious if they're together.. why not choosing somebody else instead of people on the set? huh,, I dunno what to say.. whatever..
Arr.. this friday I have to sleep over at school..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home