Thursday, August 07, 2003

can't wait!

Now listening to:Hymn to the Sea..titanic sountrack..very sad music indeed ..
Just one day remain before the test finish! yay! Today I answered Add Math and Biology. Not so hard..but still challenging..heh.. Tomorrow I'll have English for Science and Technology (EST) and Computer.Light subjects :).And then..I wanna scream! eheh..
My maid just went back to her homecountry (indonesia)..so...now we have no maid. Hard for me.. now I have to do all the works by myself..before this all works..my maid did it. i.e.. wash my clothes..iron my clothes..wash the dishes..and so on..so on.. I have to suit myself with this new life..sort of..
I really want to go shopping..it has been a long time since the last time I went to a bookshop.I wanna buy new novels!
I dunno what else to write..just my new poem...but it isn't so good.

If only I could fly
The way birds fly
flapping wings beyond the blue sky

I wanna feel it
The sensation within it
I'm here imagining it

Hope nothing interupting me
'cuz I really wanna see
the realisation of my fantasy

Tightly I close my eyes
If only I could fly..


Okay..that's all..teehee..:) bubye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home