Tuesday, September 02, 2003

death!

I dunno why..but lately there're many things related to death happend.... just now my dad informed me about a 14 years old boy... died of leukemia... but what made me even sadder is the fact that he died just 5 days after he knew about his illness! oh so sad...very sad indeed.made me feel like crying ;( ..what if the same thing happen to me??
I watched a drama this evening...and it went around death subject too! the heroin got liver cancer.. and she's so afraid of dying but didn't admit it..she just said she isn't scared.. doesn't want anybody to worry about her,, mm.. let's talk about anything else.......... i'm afraid talking about death..

Okay...... mm.. tomorrow my friends will come over.. 7 of them included my teacher (leader of discussion).. we'll have a disscussion.. that we called Usrah.. or student discussion council.. .what else? so..Ihave to clean my room..don't want my teacher see it in a mess! what a shame........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home