Thursday, June 26, 2003

What's the day is today? ya.. thursday..
urgh.. tomorrow I have a camping.. 3 days 2 nights.. I haven't pack anything yet and don't feel like too.. I hate camping.. and the hatred doubled because I can't go to Kuala Lumpur with my family.. just because of the camping! imagine that.. huhuh.. they all will enjoying they journey while I'll stuck at the camp site! just not fair!
Okay..relax..
Well.. I have read the Harry Potter book.. and as we all have guess,,,, it's toooooootally cooooooool! JK Rowling is the greatest! heheh]
And I guess,. the spoiler ruined my reading a little bit.. oh well..
And the speech went well.. I spoke clamly at the front.. but I admit I'm shivering and nervous..
About the bulletin.. yeah.. I have finished it and done it well.. this morning I gave it to my teacher for him to check and all.. and guess what he said.. " you need to add a little bit more interesting thing such as cartoons or anything" ha ha ha,.. so funny isn't it? I felt like blowing that time.. oh well.. but you know me..I said.. okay.. I'll do that.. ha ha ha.. I'm soo funny . Uh..
That's all for now I think..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home