Saturday, August 09, 2003

Finish reading Anne!

Now Listening to:Hymn to the sea again :)
The test has finished..I made my conclusion about it..all of them weren't so hard except Physic!
And guess what? I've finished reading Anne of Green Gables ! after more than 6 months trying to read it..heheh..it isn't a bad book after all..it's a good book!! have to admit it although I didn't manage to read it in short time..I finish read OOTP first...
Malaysia national day is approaching..and my school plan many things to do..and that really need students's energy..oh well..that's mean me included..actually I just came back from school..just finish painting 2 banners for the open ceremony..they are very long banners indeed..13 metres each..
Actually the "painting session" end at 2 o'clock..but because of my sis have something else to do at school, I ended up came back at 4! well..it's so bored at school..so..that's why I took the opportunity to finish the green gables book..
Okay..bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home