Tuesday, September 30, 2003

day 2

Today I answered English papers..don't have much problems with it..I can do them...
But I ceirtainly having problems with History paper II... I didn;t know what to write..I was clueless... oh well..just hoping I'll at least pass...
tomorrow I'l answer mathematic papers and Syariah Islamiyah Education. I read a book just now..the title is 'From Beirut to Jurusalem'...everyone should read it! I recommend strongly! it really made me sad,, oh yeah..on the way back from school..I saw an accident!! a terrible one!!! a man was hit by a big lorry! it's so frightening..I saw blood and pieces of flesh..oh..it's so sad and .... can't describe it..the man was still there when I saw.. he was under the lorry..I can't see clearly..my sis said he wear blue shirt..but maybe some of his body parts has .......................what's the word? I don't bother to remember it now..maybe he was dead..maybe not..only God knows..there were cops there..but no ambulance,. maybe he was dead......................oh..it;s so frightening! I don't want to remember it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home