Monday, September 08, 2003

what a tiring day!

I'm so tired today.. I cooked the lunch ! surprised? hehe..well..I just cooked simple things such as fried chicken and fried vegetable.. but my parents said they were delicious :) glad.. well..today is a boring day too.. my brother took the computer to his campus... so I can't use it..,all my projects are in there.. now I'm using my father's laptop.. a new one actually.. wide screen.. compaq.. I'm not use to this keyboard..it's feel weird.. okay..what else? I'll be gone to KL tomorrow.. well..first not to KL..we'll go to the Port Dickson first.. stay there for about 2 days..(holiday there) and then go to KL to take my lil bro from his hostel.. argh..I couldn't believe my father permitted my brother to took the comp away!! but of course..not for ever.. just for 5 days! well..after 5 days I just come back from vacation..no difference actually.. but still... I;m not feeling good about it.. my dad's comp don't have my fav mp3s.. so boring.. but this comp is soooo fast! just wait a second before the page finish load itself! amazing :) I wish I could have my own comp ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home