Monday, September 15, 2003

oh no..tons of homework!

I've hand in my physic and chemistry projects! at last it done..
But..I have many homework..actually I have to finish it on holiday.. but did't have much time to do..you see..I was kinda busy on holiday before..
Banyak nye homework!!! (malay)
well..I feel like skipping school tomorrow.. the teacher will of course nagging..and I hate that!
My friend gave me a book..she don't have the reason although I asked her :)
And you know what?! I've influenced my friend, Noni!! now she's harry potterian too!! oh great!...before the holiday I persuaded her to borrow 'The Philosopher's Stone' from our school library..at first, she didn't want to.. but I persuaded..and she brought it home..and guess what? she read it two times!! ^v^ yehaa :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home