Tuesday, September 02, 2003

quizzes

I took some quizzes today..(i'm bored..tired of homework..well..tomorrow's holiday )

first one..I knew it !


Are you easily stressed?


second one.. well.. that's me..I think


Are You Naughty or Nice?


third one.. well..I was born in Britain..and would like to be a british..but I'm a Malaysian, man!




Jolly good, wot! Anyone for tennis? That'll be ten ponies, guv. You're the epitome of everything that is english. Yey :) Hoist that Union Jack!

How British are you?

this quiz was made by alanna



fourth one..actually I just watched Finding Nemo two days ago....hey..but I'm not that forgetful!!


Which [Finding Nemo] characters are you?


the fifth,,, but hey..i'm not sleepy all the time!! just in chemistry or other boring classes :)


Which [Seven Dwarfs] are you?


the sixth one..I think I agree with the description there..


Which [Rainbow Colours] are you?


the seventh.. well..dunno what to comment..I'm random then :)





How random are you?

this quiz was made by alanna


the eighth.. I don't think I always happy though..maybe I don't take the quiz seriously..


What's your usual [mood]?


the ninth...I'm quite agree...


Which [Smallville] Characters are you?


the tenth..I'm not agree with it though..


Which [5 Elements] are you?


the eleventh...I'm not agree with this too..but maybe..just too arrogant to admit it..


Is the glass half full or half empty?


the twelth...I agree with what it said..but I hate the picture,,it's ugly austin!!


Which [Movie Genres] are you?




That's all I think :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home