Friday, October 03, 2003

It's weekend!!!

Oh yeah..at last weekend arrived.. and that's mean 2 days off! and yeah..
My exam hasn't finished yet.. I still have one whole week for the exam..but not next week..a weeks from now.. next week I'll learn as usual in class..probably revise everything back ..prepare for the coming exam..but I'm glad though.. a week exam has passed.. I don't have to worry about arabic..about malay langauge..about biology..and other subjects anymore!! just have to concentrate on Physic.,..Chemistry..Add Maths.. and Quran and Sunnah Education.. :) Oh..I'm glad.. well..to tell you the truth I hate Biology..and it has passed! oh yea

Oh yeah..I will have 2 months holiday.. but not now..it will start in November.. and before that, I'll have to face another exam..this time is for Syariah papers such as Hadith..Fiqhus-Seerah.. Aqidah..Akhlak..Seerah..Fiqh.. and other subjects..
oh..i got to go..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home