Friday, October 10, 2003

Orait

Just watch a bit of Lizzie McGuire The Movie..well..very little bit..I just watch the last scence..where she performing.Hmm..I don't want to comment about it because haven't watch the whole film yet..I know I'm way behind..well..who cares! ehhe..And then i really want to watch the tale of two sisters..that korean film..I heard it's good..and yeah..scary..freaky! that's why I wanna watch it.. eheh............... but.........my exam haven't end yet..hm..can't wait till the end of school... you know what.. my teacher want to invite us (the students that she incharge..well..every teacher at my school has to watch over certain students) to a feast at the hotel! sound good! well..it will be held on 18th Oct..one day before my birthday!we'll celebrate it there too :) yea..
Oh yeah..now I'm listening to Running..No Doubt! eheh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home