Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Tomorrow's exam!

Oh no..I can't believe it..how time flies..tomorrow I'll face the exam..
I missed 'My Fair Princess' last sunday! how bad...how sad.. umm..well..it's because I have the discussion thingy.. and of course it went well..but we were kind of having an argument.... well..about the way we communicate with the boys..and something around that topic.. well.. the teacher who lead our group really doesn't understand us.. hmm..whatever,,
And you know what? our school has been stormed! heh..I dunno the rite word,, but yeah,,it's horrible.. the ceiling and roof flown away.. and the hall is all messed up.. many chairs and tables have broken.. but one thing..we all can go home earlier., 12.00 o'clock! we usually end school at 4.30 pm..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home