Monday, November 10, 2003

has been a very long time!

Yeah..I haven't blog for quite a while..you can say I was busy.. but all of 'em is over now! I'm so relief.. :) So..it's Ramadhan.. 15th of Ramadhan actually.. there's many things happend for sure..and I dunno where to start.. well...it has been a third time I missed my fair princess.. this time because I went back to my 'kampung' (where my granny stays) to fetch up our new helper..oh..it has been a very long time since we have a helper (heh..3 months) and I'm beyond happy to fetch her..I'm tired of doing house works..it's tiring (well..it's very tiring when I did all the stuffs that 10 people messed up with)..but it doesn't mean I dunno how to do house works.. hmm..just it's tiring to be a house wife..I wanna have a job in the future..not full time housewife..eheh.. Hmm...I have decided to make some drastic changes in my life.. well..I'm tired of living like this..I need some changes.. I think I've made a good decision though..but of course.. realizing 'em are hard..but I really have to make those changes.. maybe some other time I'll tell what the changes I wanna do... hmm..my younger bro has came back from his school's hostel in KL.. well..he has a very-very bad fever.. shaking and groaning non-stop.. my mum said he passed out in his hostel.. poor him..but of course I don't show how I feel about it at him.. :}
Hmm..I have a new interest it seems.. NARUTO! hehe..I recommended this anime show..it's so interesting and all...my big bro downloaded the video from the net..(KAZAA) it has many episodes..but we just only downloaded 20 episodes..but it's sure interesting..
Hmm..school holidays has just started..but for me..it's not like holidays at all.. I've got many programmes to attend to.. about 3 camps.. and plus tuitions..and the term will starts early for form fours.. I hate to think about how short my holiday is.. but at least..I will have some time if not many times to relax and settle down all my problems and unsettle things. Okay..I'll write more if I can remember what I want to write...so long..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home