Saturday, August 09, 2003

my new poem

This is a poem I made at school on Friday..
I'm a muslim..I think everyone know..okay..so this is it..

I was born to be a good muslim
But I'm afraid I'll die in a body full of sins

I know the truth and behold to it
But I never want to deepen my interest in it

I feel guilty and don't want to ignore
But it seems my 'nafs' take control more

I have the desire and wanna change
and I feel the heartache and the most painful pain

I've urged my mind to think positive
But it always turned out to be negative

I know all this are just God's trial
So that His servants won't go to the hell fire

I know I have to survive this kind of fever
Or else I'll regret it forever

I have to say I can do it
and I wanna feel the sweetness within it

I wish my hope isn't only hope
It always can be my rope

For me to climb the mountain of fury
And someday my wishes aren't only fantasies



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home