Friday, September 05, 2003

holiday has started!!!

yehaa...holiday..holiday! yay..I don't have any big plan for this holiday..just do the projects.. oh ya.. this 8th Sept I'll be gone to KL..if nothing distrupt..
but I don't think it will happend..'cause my homework will definately distrupt me..
Oh..there's something wrong with my comp.. the sound always gone.. I have to click the volume icon most of the time..

I really want to make something for my juniors.. there are 7 of them that I have to take care of.. they are like my god-sisters.. well..at my school only those who are selected have to do this (take care of them) and I'm one of them..in form 4 (my form) there are only 6 of them (female).. I think I want to make them all bookmarks..good idea? hmm..
and put one of my poem there :) I hope they all like it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home