Thursday, November 13, 2003

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu!

Hmm.. boring day.. I didn't do anything useful.. play the comp.. read some excerpt from the book our teacher provided us (we have to finish read 'em and study 'em so that we can present what the book said)..sleep for about 3 hours on the noon..hehe.. there's many things to do..but I don't feel like doing it.. so boring,, I wanna watch new movies but I can't...I'm bored of all the old dvds..no new one.. hope my dad will buy more soon..
My bro has check-in to the hospital..he's seriously ill... he hasn't recovered from his fever yet.. the doc said he probably got meningitis (i don't know how to spell it..don't mad at me tho)
I don't know how serious.but just hoping he will be alright..
I will go to a camp on 9 till 12 Dec..well ..notv really a camp..it's like a ..like a..(urg,,what's the word?) yeah..like a course,, heh..
and I'll go to another camp on 19 till 21 dec! and 22 dec..my school term will start!
kk..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home