Tuesday, December 02, 2003

la la la..

Whoa..I've online for a very long time.. heh.. now I'm getting bored with my research so I;m resting now... well..actually I'm searching for php tutorials..because I found out that php is quite popular now.. hmm.. I've read some article regarding it.. but it seems so complicated.. I don't know yet.. when I saw the php..I don't think I'll be able to master it.. anyway,...I'll try to learn..
Yesterday I finished my time by messed up with photoshop.. I did some sigs for forums.. and searched up for some good tutorial on making cool effects.. I've downloaded some tutorial so that I can easily read 'em offline.. I'll check 'em later on..whenever I feel like too..
Below are some of the sigs I did yesterday.. all of them are Naruto related.. they all are kinda simple and not complex..especially the hyuuga hinata one.. some people like it to be complex.. but my taste is like these.. I love simple arts :)









maybe I'll do some HP related.. someother times in the future..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home