Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Hmm.. I have a big news to annouce.. but I'll tell about today things first....Today we have sport club. I'm in a 'throw' ball club. LOL.. I don't know what's the exact name for that sport.. We throw ball around like netball.. but we have the goal like in football. What is it called in English, huh? Forget it... Anyway.. It was tiring (the field is as big as the football field!) .. I just played about 10 minutes and I already gave up.. ehhe..My team won anyway..
Ok.. So I sketched in class again! ho ho ho.. Today I drew two.. Well.. The teacher was actually in.. But we are permitted to do our own work if we have finished her given works.. :) So the first sketch is a girl.. I really love drawing girls.. Easy.. Unlike drawing boys.. Anyway.. I was trying to draw her lips like manga style, you know.. but I don't know whether I'm successful or not.. I can't judge my own work.. but I like her.. she looks familiar to me.. to my friends too.. but we can't remember who..
The second one is the first fan art ever... naruto fan art I mean.. but it didn't really look like him.. well.. judge it yourself.. and there I wrote that he's saying " ramen! " in katakana.. and his name there "naruto" in hiragana.. and down there.. my name in hiragana as well... oh yeah.. I know.. his cloth doesn't seems rite...

Ok.. so here's the big news..heh.. well.. big for me actually.. next week is our first test of the year!! lol.. hmm.. I haven't studied yet.. well, there isn't enough time.. (what exactly am I doing now? sigh..) .. there's too much homework that I don't have enough time for study..lol..
So.. the test will be held for a weeks.. it's fine.. we've got the timetables.. I just wish I have more times to revise physic and chemistry..

My sis has a driving license test tomorrow.. mm.. what else.. I've to go now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home