Sunday, February 08, 2004

Hola!
I'm here today to fix my site.. eheh.. it has been a very long period already.. so I think I can't delay it anymore.. now I'm free (well, not really but,yeah)..
So..I've upload the banner and several other things and will put them up soon.. (today).. and I'll delete the creation page considering I have deviantArt for that.. I'll put Deviant Art links soon too..
I'll update about my life after I've done with all of these!

DONE!!
Okay.. So I have fixed all things that I managed.. remember about new layout I mentioned before? hmm.. I think I won't applying it. Well, at least not now. I'm quite busy. And now it's sunday! I love Sunday.. I got homeworks.. but I'll do 'em later tonight.
So, what's up with me? well.. I'm still up-to-date with ''Harry Potter & Naruto''s stuffs.. can't wait for HP third movie.. and can't wait for more of Naruto! and can't forget book 6.
Lately I didn't do much graphic things.. I spend much time watching turorials video that my dad bought for me :) and I spend most of my free time sketching too.. well, not really at home.. I did most of my sketching nowadays in school.. whenever I'm bored (either the teacher is boring or there's no teacher in). So.. there's tons of my sketches now.. and I've upload loads of them.. can view 'em at my devart site.Look! I have put the link up! ehhe..
What else? oh yeah.. I enjoy my saturday night too.. I spend all night on the computer.. guess what I did?? eheh.. I learn japanese!! I like japanese language.. it fascinates me.. so.. I've memorised katakana (the easiest I think).. actually japanese writing consist of 3 different kind of writings.. there are hiragana.. katakana and kanji.. so I've done with katakana.. like I said it is easy.. and hiragana.. it's okay too.. kinda the same with katakana.. but the hardest is kanji.. because it is adopted from chinese characters.. and it's not spesific... it's possible for same characters to have a different prounounciation. Hmm.. I think I should masters all the verb first.. and the basics conversional thecnics. Now, I can read some japanese.. but don't have a clue what it's meaning... so.. I should memorise more words..
Ah.. about other things.. hmm.. what else huh? hmm.. I've left this blog for a long time.. of course there's so many things happend.. so it's quite tiring to write all these things.. lol!
Hmm.. I've started to write story again.. I hope I won't stop half-through it again.. lol.. aa..... I can't wait for this year ends.. and I want to enjoy my free 3 months holiday!!

Hiya!
I feel bored. So I wanna write another post of blog. Besides, my last post is just about today and last night stuffs.. I'll tell about this week..shall I?
So..on friday I got oral tests for both english and Malay subjects.. it's not like interview.. for english, I and my partner have to act..ehhe.. we did a telephone conversation..it's kinda easy and we got full marks. I did the script and I was determined to keep it as simple and as easy and as casual as possible so that we can easily remember it. But when I finished my script, I saw that all my other friends did a very complicated and beautiful script.. very formal with 'grown-up' subjects like economy.. pollution.. aids..and etc..etc.. and wanna know my subjects? lol.. I did a conversation about a girl didn't come to school and her friend remind her to bring some money to pay for a camping trip.. heh..very boring.. I was sort of afraid that we wouldn't get high mark because our subject seems childish.. and the other's are somethings to be impressed. But we did it anyway..and we got full marks! that's my utter relief. The teacher said as long as we are fluent and remember the script well, it's fine! hehe.. I pity my friends.. they have to think hard to make those scripts but end up having same mark as ours.. and there are also those who got lower.Well.. that's for english oral test..third assessement(sp?)... actually we have 4 assessement and we have already did first two in form 4.
For malay oral test..we acted again.. but it's harder than english one because we acted a competition..kinda like debate.. so.. the text are formal.. and kinda hard to memorise.. but we did well again. But the teacher didn't tell us the mark.. aa.. I was very relief all these oral tests have passed. But there's still another assessement! but not till next two months.
Hmm.. school is tiring for me.. it starts on 7.45 everyday (considering majority of the students live quite far from school..about 20 minutes..including me).. it's a private school.. I think national's school starts earlier than that.And my school ends at 4 pm everyday! very tiring.. it's because my school is an islamic school and we have many additional subjects. For lower secondary, we have about 18 subjects.. and for upper secondary (where students can choose subjects) majority got 12 subjects, including me.And what's even tiring for me is.. every subjects (well, for my class) the teachers won't miss to give out homeworks! when we moaning or complaining.. we got the same answer--> "you all got a very important exam this year.. so manage your time carefully, you'll be able to do it.Get serious.don't play around anymore.." hmm.. well.. I got N.E.W.T.s this year..eheh.. jk.. we got S.P.M.. well..yeah..an important exam. But I'm kinda don't care to study much.. of course I want to achieve excellent result.. I just wish time will pass quickly and I want my long holiday! eheh..I'm such a lazy girl.. couldn't help it.. lol
Wanna know what? my broadband is having a problem again! well..that's mean now I'm using slow dial-up.. my dad said he's going to complain at the provider (or whatever) because we are always having problems with it..hmm.. I get impatient when using this slow modem..I always end up close any browser that loaded slows...
Hmm.. anyway.. I scanned some of my sketches today.. as I stated above that I always sketching while in class.. so..these are all the results..lol..
I'll submit them to devart later on.. by the mean time,I'll put it up here.I'll delete 'em after submit 'em on devart.
click the link to view it..
Okay..first the one I called 'sleeping beauty' I like it very much.. the posture(sp?) I mean.. I didn't really pay attention when drawing her face..I think she looks peaceful.. but my friend said she looks distressed..like having a problem..like wanna crying..eheh..whatever.. different people..different opinion..
Oh yeah.. she's wearing malay's traditional dress (baju kurung)
The second one.. love's flower.. well.. I don't know the title.. but I drew this.. and then wrote 'sayang selalu' there. It's in malay means 'love always'. I was thinking to give it to my juniors (I'm actually got some juniors as my foster-sis..well..kind of..every qualified and chosen seniors has to take some juniors under their guide or watever..I think I've written about that)..but changed mind afterwards..
And last but not least.. this is a messy picture indeed.. I won't submit it to devart.. I drew this when I was really bored and was day-dreaming.. well.. this is not really my dream-room.. but all those things on the tables are.. I desire to have all that things.. of course I have it at home.. but not mine entirely.. I want all those to be mine..and mine alone..eheh..I also want many new novels.. and decent study table.. my study now is too small and crowded.. there's not much space for me to put things.. I want a big table with comfortable chair. As I said this sketch is messy.. I didn't pay much attention when drawing the windows(there are super yuck!)... and the girls there.. and all of the things in there..
Oh my.. I've written my longest post ever! this shows how long I haven't write anything.. I love writing.. but my english doesn't permit me to write beautifully enough.. I wish my english will improve more and more..
Okay.. my back is starts to ache.. I've sat in front of this computer for hours! what exactly I did huh? eheh..
I think that's all for now.. I'm afraid anyone getting bored on reading this..
Oh wait.. I just found a new song.. from Cafe Del Mar cd that my dad bought recently.. well, actually he wants to buy an instrumental cds.. but he kinda chose the wrong cd.. he thought the cd is an instrumental.. when he asked me to listen to it.. it turned out to be 'ugh' songs.. except for this one that I'm about to tell.. it's so artistic songs and beautiful songs with very talented voices.. it is called Beautiful(7" Canny Mix)/Ma.. I don't know if the song is popular or not..I never heard of it b4.
Ok..ok.. I'll stop now!..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home