Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Hello! What a very tiring day! School has started as usual.. it was tiring! but I'm glad it''s school again... we got new building for our class..it's awesome :) I hope this year I can do my best to do all the works.. I know, this year will be busier than last year.. but I'll try my best! all the teachers put a high hope for us.. there's nothing else we can do other than do our best.. yeah!
Recently I found a very intesting manga! it's called 'Parfait Tic' .. it's a love story I guess... but it was touching..and funny!! and the art is awesome!! I really love it!
Hmm.. Naruto chapter 200 hasn't out yet.. I've wait more than a week.. maybe it was stopped temporarily because of the new year fuss.. I dunno..
I've got to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home