Sunday, January 11, 2004

Today I learn a bit about CSS.. at last I know how to arrange my website well :) although I didn't learn much, at least I know the basic. So I've made a new blog's layout using css.. but I don't want to apply it now because I just changed the layout not long ago. I'll apply the new layout when I got everything all set and perfect :).. I don't want any problems occur always.. I dunno when it will happen because I've become busier nowadays.
The programme that i'll handle this friday really make me having a big headache..there just to much to think and it is seems like I don't have enough space in my brain (I know that impossible becoz the fact is we only use very small percents of our brain). Anyway.. I've planned all the activities but not in details.. I have to discuss it with my friend to get it all set. Now I'm searching for materials for presentations that will take place on that day too..no..I'm not the one who will present it.. I'll be dead if that happens..
Erm.. it just occured to me.. maybe I'll use different domain for the new layout.. I dunno yet.. because it's kinda hard (em..not really..just need more works) to make a complex website using blogger...
What else should I put in my site huh? I'm welcoming ideas from anyone!
Uhh.. I'm so tired today.. becoz I cleaned my room.. and arranged the new books.. everything is all well arranged now! i'm quite satisfied..it's important.. so that I have the spirit to keep studying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home