Thursday, January 01, 2004

Happy New Year 2004!
Wow..how time flies (I wonder why I always said that) .. so.. I changed the post colour so that it will be easier(clearer) to read. I just e-mailed my friends photos from our course that I mentioned and attended not long ago. Yeah.. my dad just bought new keyboard :) yay!
Erm.. tomorrow I'll sleep over at school becoz of the orientation programme. It will start after my class ends at noon. Tomorrow's classes are Physic and Chemistry. Argh.. I'll be sleepy in those classes! Why those two subjects have to be held on the same day? humph. Just have to face 'em.
And we already got tons of homework! add maths.. and english.. hmm.. I guess it just the beginning.. I'm afraid to think what will I got in the climax of the year..
what else.. I guess that's all for now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home