Sunday, February 15, 2004

uh..uh... tomorrow's the test! haven't study nething yet! today I went to somebody's house.. don't really know the owner.. but she passed away.. that's why my mum insisted me to go there.... that took most of my afternoon.. in the morning, I didn't study.. just read a couple of pages.. then felt bored.. turned on the comp.. and messed around in photoshop.. made a banner.. I've submit it at devart.. check it out.. but it's nothing much..
oh.. I forgot to tell.. two days ago..or three days ago.. I watched SPY KIDS II and SPY KIDS 3D (GAME OVER)... oh I really like them! I enjoyed watching them.. yeah.. I know.. I'm a bit late.. but who cares! eheh..
And.. this morning also.. I read parfait tic again.. the story is wonderfull!! and the art is sooo beautiful!! how I wish could draw like that... wanna download it? go here I recommend it strongly!.. if you look at the boy Nanaji drew.. you'll melt! ehhe.. the eyes.. I wanna draw like that too.. shiny and all.. sigh.. I'll work harder!! (well, in drawing!)
There's no one at home rite now except me and the housemaid.. my little siss (two of them) follow my dad to his office(well, my dad is 'da boss).. my mum go to a meeting.. and brought my 3 little sis there with her.. and my older sis at her friend's now.. it's so calm and quite here.. eheh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home