Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Exam Results.. beware!

Hiya! nice day everyone.. :)
yesterday I skipped school.. as I planned :) but I don't actually skipped school becoz I planned to.. it was becoz I was sick.. so can't help.. I couldn't sleep from 5 am till 8 am.. and then I managed to sleep from 8 till 1.30 pm.. hohoho.. felt good after that..
So.. today's school again.. got some results for the exam.. english I got 85% (kinda bad.. becoz of my summary and lit.. I hate summary..urg..and I haven't even finish read my lit. novel..I supposed to finish read it months ago..lazy me.. and serve me rite for the marks.. huhuh).
Then.. I got 68% for Biology.. not that bad.. the highest is 74 something... and I got highest for Physic! well.. not sure actually becoz we got the result yesterday and i was absent.my friends told me so.. but still not sure.. maybe not.. but hope so.. hahah.
and the rest of the results that I've got..

English- 85%
English For Science- 86%
History- 74%
Biology- 68%
Add Math- 42% (haha.. at least I passed.. more than half at my class failed)
Chemistry- 43% (I guess I'm the worst gurl..don't care tho.. hate chemistry since I was born :p ..I understand nothing.. don't bother to. urgh,, I have to change!)
Quran & Sunnah Education- 82%

so.. just wait for other results.. it will be confirmed next week.. report card,next weekend.
Hmm.. overall.. I'm not that excellent but still okay.. I'll improve.. that's a promise!
I read a part of 7 habits of highly effective teens.. and I must say that the book is impressively good! I recommend every teen to read it! so.. let us together be a highly effective teens! haha.. need a positive thinking.. (i got to work on on that.. haha).. abs choose to be cool! (my new motto,, choose to be cool..yeah.. don't choose to be mad..or choose to be depressed..hehe.. be cool..and don't let others ruin your day..pray 4 me!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home