Sunday, April 18, 2004

Hello! my team got the 3rd place at the netball games.. not that bad.. there were 8 teams.. 2 teams for each house. I'm in the Red House.. the first team got the 1st place.. and my team (2nd team) got the third place.. huhu.. kinda sad. But at least we got medals.. and my face is darker now.. really dark! huhu.. very sad.. i wish my face would turn back to its normal colour again.. kyaa, kyaa..
next saturday I'll go to other school for 'studyton' .. it's a programme for SPM candidates like me.. study all the times.. that will be ..ehm.. boring!
Oh.. I haven't draw anything these days.. well.. actually I draw .. but not seriously.. I mean.. just scribbling and unfinished drawings.. nothing much..
Ohhh.. recent Parfait Tic chapter!! it's so sad... poor Fuuko again.. and then there's Daiya.. I wish Daiya will end up with Fuuko instead.. I hate Ichi.. although he's handsome.. hahah
Oh again.. Meteor Garden II is just started.. it's great.. though.. I think it's kinda winter sonata.. because Douming Si has amnesia.. and his mum tried to change himself and named him David.. haha.. but there's another girl named Ye Sha.. she's good.. but I don't want her to be with Ah Si! (btw, she called Ah Si , Xing (star) because she doesn't know his true name.. they met after he lost his memory).. and Shancai gone mad.. dunno where Ah Si is.. poor her.. oh.. btw.. they all r in Barcelona.. huhu
Okay.. got to go!! XOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home