Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Hermione sig

Hmm.. I made a sig of Hermione Granger



Like my other creation.. it's so super simple.. (but I've been wasting lots of time working with this one..I don't know what I did)..heh.. I think I need to do some difference.. I mean.. look at all these sigs.. same style and all.. okay.. I'll change the style.. put different kind of border.. different size.. different shape :).. and put something else other than their names... but stay simple :) I can do that..

Btw.. I'm having a headache rite now.. that's why my words are all messed up.. my mum and older sis just went back from shopping.. I asked her to buy a gift for my friend's birthday.. ('cause I'm too lazy to go).. I've got to go and found out what she bought!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home