Monday, February 16, 2004

So. today is the first day of the test. I did 3 subjects today. All of them are Islamic subject.. Seerah (Islamic History) .. Hafazan (what we memorise from the quran).. and Arabic Language..
It's not that easy but not that hard either.. it's 50:50.. I just hope I did well... tomorrow I'll face 3 more subjects.. they are History.. Malay Language and Modern Math.. I can handle them.. eheh..
Last night I drew more.. in my study.. ahha.. I didn't study for the test!! I spend most of the night drawing.. well.. last night I drew fan art for Parfait Tic.. I really admire Nanaji's art!! and I tried to draw like her.. especially the eyes part (very tricky one).. I'm not quite success... but it's still okay..oh ya.. this fanart is cramped with different characters.. ahha.. click here to see it.
And another drawing.. actually I did last week in class... but don't have the time to scan it.. here it is.. my first ever successful male drawing.. ahaha... completely original.. lol..
Oh.. the broadband is back to normal again! oh yeah!!
Ok.. got to go..

EDIT all pics' links on previous post (not in this post) are no longer exist. I've deleted them and submit on devart. oh.. except for the messy bedroom one.. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home