Sunday, June 27, 2004

Positive Thinking

Hi! I'm recovering.. :) well, after months of stress.. finally I want to cope it..really2 cope it I mean. I discovered my problem is that I'm easily hurted.. when something went wrong, I'll feel a great burden.. I'm deeply wounded.. even something small.. so.. I can't make that problem just go away.. what can I do is.. think positive.. though I struggle.. I'll manage.. becoz what I wanna achieve right now needs a huge amount of sacrifation from me.. I wanna achieve my dreams.. they're almost impossible.. but I'll keep praying and praying.. and believe in my dreams coz they're not silly nor selfish.. I knew it.. from the beginning.. God'll help me.. He'll guide me with His love.. I believe that.. that's why I keep praying.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home