Monday, September 06, 2004

Someone's ...

"...to be able to hug someone , and feel really overwhelmed, hug with satisfaction , a big big hug! that will bring smile to my lips. I'm weird. That's why I can't get anyone to like me.. as real and best friend, that really understands me, share everything between us. It must be great to have someone like that. That knows what I hate, knows that I lack 'responding' ability, knows when I'm sad, when I'm happy, respects my dreams, doesn't go mad at me when I say I'm tired or depressed. Knows how to make me happy, know what makes me happy. Knows how to calm me, tries to calm me down when I'm mad, cries with me, laugh with me, and just hug me evn if I didn't ask to.I want to be a good friend, but I really really want a good friend too. If I met someone like that, I want to hug her so dearly, with a big smile on my face! do I have a chance?..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home