Saturday, August 28, 2004

Missing babies

I went to Kulai Hospital today. My aunt has given birth her 6th child! and the baby is a boy! he's so cute and chubby and fair! oh, my mum hasn't given birth for more than 6 years.How I miss babies. I took a couple of pics of him. I don't know wether I'll be able to post it here considering my dad will upload the photos in his laptop. I have to transfer the photos using thumb drive, need some work to do, and I'm kinda lazy. But I really wanna show off the baby.
I have arabic class tomorrow, will consume all day! and I'll have physics and biology tuition on monday, consume all day too. Then, holiday on tuesday, back to school on wednesday!
Arr... I have many homework that I haven't finished yet. But I think it's okay, because when the school starts, the trial will also starts, no time for any classes anymore. Haha. (evil me). When the trial end, we will only have a month! a month! -i repeat- a month! until SPM. oh, how time flies. Half of me wants the time to pass quickly, and half of me wants the SPM never come. Geez, what a dilemma. haha. No need to think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home