Thursday, August 26, 2004

Linkies

I put the links up! I was too bored and didn't know what to do. I just cleaned my study, rearranged the books again (they will get messy back in no time!).
Hoho, you know what, I thought I have forgotten all about HTML because it has been quite a long time since I used it, but then, I guess I can still remember a bit.
The links explained much about my interest - Arts, Harry Potter, United Kingdom, Parfait Tic and Naruto. And it's not organised, spare me for being lazy to organise them. I just wrote anything that popped out from my mind.
Oh, btw, I always go to educationuk to browse for universities and colleges in the UK. Just day dreaming, lol. But I wish it will come true. I really really really want to go there.
Yesterday I accidently slept so early around 8 o'clock. Then I dreamt about ghost and all sorts or weird things! haha, I woke up at 3 0'clock then I remembered I hadn't pray Isya' yet. Oh, If I didn't dream all that, maybe I wouldn't wake up at all! Thank God!
School will starts on the 1st of September (Wednesday), and we'll having our trial on Thursday! Oh, wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home