Saturday, August 21, 2004

Home Alone

I've been left alone with my maid for two days until sunday night! Actually my dad asked me to skip school on Friday, but I didn't want to. So, I'm willing to be left here although it's so boring. Tho, I really wanted to go to KL too. But, sigh... there was something at school that I couldn't miss! I've asked my good friend to come over so that we can study together or something. Hmm, since there's only me at home, my maid doesn't cook much. She actually asked me what I want. So, what's for lunch? I think I might order some Domino's pizzas, double decker beef delight! yummy!(my dad left RM 100 for me!). Hmm, it's getting boring to eat rice everyday, hahaha.

Oh, actually we r having holiday now until the 1st of September (like returning to hogwarts.lol.). But I don't feel so great because we got tons of homeworks and exercises sheets for every subjects. We also have some classes on the 28th,29th and 30th Aug. The teachers even set us timetable for this holiday. We can't go anywhere but bring along homeworks too.Well, at least we got breaks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home