Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Mukodono

Happy National Day! oh, I missed the fire works last night. I slept quite early (10 pm). All my siblings gathered at my parents bedroom's window (very huge window) and they all watched the fire works at 12.00 am. Hm, nothing special this national day. Boring!

I have a good news! guess what? I don't have to go to the PKN !!(program khidmat negara/national service). I'm so happy. My best friend, Aliya has to go. Poor her. She's so soft and all. Can't imagine she there.

My computer is having problem. Virus I think. Always jammmmmmm! annoying.

My favourite drama has ended! esh. It's a Japanese drama, Mukodono 2003 (or the 8tv translate it as 'My Husband 2003'). I've always loved japanese dramas. They all know how to capture people's feeling. You could almost cry in all episodes. Haha. And the protagonist is so handsome, acted by Tomoya Nagase.

Ok, I've to go. I know, boring post.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home