Friday, September 10, 2004

Trial things..

I was having a hard time when I answered History paper today. Especially paper II. I made up a couple of new facts. Just hope they all will be logic enough to be granted a mark or two. LOL.
I did quite badly in Physics I think. My teacher said, for Paper 1, I only got 30 something over 50. I've done my best in Paper 2, but I'm not very sure whether I could get an excellent result. What a pain. But serves me right because I didn't study enough. I've never study enough.

A week of exam has passed. About 2 weeks remain. Time, please pass quickly~

I'm having a headache right now. Exam pressure.

After SPM, there are lots of things I want to do:-
  • take a driving license
  • apply for a job as a teacher
  • hang out with my 'siss'
  • read a lots of novel
  • buy new novels
  • learn more about photoshop
  • and website building
  • and practice more on my drawings
  • and my writing skills
  • buy a handphone
  • draw more.. and more and more
  • try to lose some weight! haha .. I eat a lot nowadays
  • I just want to relaxxx

Hmm.. tomorrow we'll having Arabic Class. From 9 till noon. Oh.. I'm having stomach ache too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home