Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Windstruck

I'm sleepy.
Just got back from 'kampung' at 12 night.. then we watched 'Windstruck' (mental!) then slept till morning just to found out that someone had smashed my dad's new car's window! gee.. what an idiot, cruel uncivilized man! and guess what he took from the car? my dad handphone... my dad forgot to take it out yesterday night.. and the thief smashed my dad's car just to get that phone! must be some drug addict.. we just got the Altis about 2 weeks ago.. I'm so mad ..
My cousin will come after noon.. we planned to study... haha. Go me!
Oh, anyway.. the 'Windstruck' movie was so good and sad! and funny too! like 'My Sassy Girl'.. but mostly sad...

And my hope to get my dad's phone (it is Sony Ericsson with camera and all) has smashed too! idiot thief!!

Eid Mubarak...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh really? An Altis! Curse the idiot! And a cool handphone too! Don't worry, Allah will help your family. Once, there was a story that this guy's car was stolen, and a whole surau or something baca Yasin as a doa, and he got the car back... So maybe the handphone will come back too :) or at least a lot of money to replace it and the window. Children reading Yasin especially helps, my mother says.

Sorry for the late comment, I was thinking you may not blog until SPM's over. Best of luck!

-Aneesah

20 November 2004 at 00:20  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home