Thursday, September 23, 2004

Smallville

Still in the exam week. It will end next Monday with Add. Math as the last paper. Tomorrow we'll have Chemistry, the hardest paper for me, for me! School was boring today. No formal class, we just revised on our own and talked, and discussed and talked! haha.
I got my Arabic paper 1 result today. Not bad , 30 per 40. The highest is 35. I'm so relieved. At least I have improved my marks compared to the test before this. We received paper 1 result for Syariah Islamiah Edu. too. I got 31/40. Not very bad too, but everyone else is higher than me! I think I deserve it though.
I'm fasting today. An hour left before the break fast (not breakfast) hoho.
I just photocopied some certificates of mine. I have to complete matriculation application form. Hmm, but my mum couldn't remember where she put her and my father's birth certificate. Have to wait till tonight.
I've finished read Smallville's scripts for season 3. Couldn't wait for season 4, where Clark will meet Lois Lane! and I couldn't believe Chloe is dead. Pete has moved and Lana has gone to Paris. Clark's friendship with Lex has ended... everyone's gone.. gone from Clark's life. But more new people will come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home