Sunday, September 19, 2004

Time, please pass quickly!

We always hope (or at least I always hope) so that the time will pass quickly..
But we still have 60 seconds per minute,
60 minutes per hour,
24 hours per day,
7 days a week...
It can't be faster, or slower.
Or maybe , like Einstein said, there is no such thing as 'time'.
When the things we dread happened, we moaned, hoping it will pass as quickly as possible..
When good things happened, like meeting the people we like, we hoped so that the time will stop.
Hmm, human is very unthankful I guess. Never satisfied with what they have. Relax, I'm a human too. I hope I can be thankful enough for what God has given to me. When I read other's experiences , their fury and problems, I just so thankful because I don't have to suffer much like them. Problems can't be avoided, but we can at least face them with confidence and deal with them. Everything will be all right.

gee..I hope I wasn't pretending to be strong... sigh. I'm too weak. I'm so tired of all these. Hope I still have some more spirit left in me so that at least I will survive the SPM.

Enough ramblings! what's up with me? well, still in the trial exam week. Just a week left till it end. Then we will have a month of studying and after that.. jeng jeng jeng.. SPM! hey, bring it on.. I can't wait to sit for it. Haha, sound like I am very well-prepared. But I'm not. I hope I am though.
I have changed my seat with a boy next to me. At least I'm nearer to the girls.
I think I did well in all the papers that I've answered (except Physic tho.. I think I did very horribly.. with many careless mistakes..wrong formulas and all). I've been confirmed with 2 A's for History(looks like my new fictional-facts are acceptable!lol) and Modern Math. I feel so thankful and happy. We've only been informed with those 2 papers. I hope I gained equal results for other subjects too.

I started to collect scripts since last 2 weeks.. now I have loads of scipts in my folder.. I have GilmoreGirls' , Smallville's, TheSixthSense's, Braveheart's, AWalkToRemember's , and lots more. I like to read through them. It helps with my english vocab and writing skills. I always like Smallville's scripts. When I watched the series, I like to listen to their words.. really mature and very very artistic. Hahah. Maybe only to me. But they r truly good. I have a secret wish, so that someday I'll be able to write my own script and make a good film. For Real.

Hope my dreams will come true!

Oh, there is no paper tomorrow. We'll have classes. Revising and doing exercises. And on Tuesday we'll have Chemistry paper 3 and Biology paper 2. (both of them have 3 papers.. tiring eh?).

Bye for now... ^_^ v

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home