Saturday, December 06, 2003

a boring day.. as usual

I'm waiting for Naruto chapter 196 now.. it suppose to be released by now.. I've been waiting since morning! that's really not fair.. now it's 5.41.. I have to offline.. but I really wanna read chap. 196!

So.. I will go to KL on monday evening,.. around 5 o'clock.. I thought we'll go there by bus.. but actually we'll go by my teacher's TOYOTA Unser.. heh.. I don't mind tho... as long as I'll reach there..

My dad said we'll go to KL this thursday.. maybe he'll fetch me at the course.. and then we'll go shopping ..teehee! well.. my little siss really want to go to the PETROSAINS.. although we have gone there like tons time.. I think that'll be a good idea (well..of course I don't wnat to go to Petrosains..).. when they go into petrosains.. I can finish my time at Kinokuniya.. waa..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home