Friday, December 05, 2003

fasting..fasting

I'm fasting today.. I really want to fast this month.. for at least 6 days..
Yesterday I tried to fast.. but unfortunately my sis baked a chocolate cake and I can't take it anymore so I ate some of them.. hehe,,
So today.. I don't want to go downstairs.. or else I'll want to eat something..eheh
Now I'm downloading some brushes again.. it's so cool.. I'll try and make sigs using the cool brushes..
Hmm.. I don't know what to write more.. I'll edit this post if there's anything else I wanna add..

EDIT


Oh yea.. I just finished read a novel.. the title is Weil China.. it's an islamic based novel.. and it's so touching.. strongly recommended for all muslims and non-muslims who really love to read :) it's worth it..
And another novel I recommended is If I Should Speak.. it's an Islamic Based novel too.. it's about a girl that has doubt about her faith and all.. heh.. I'm not good at reviewing novels.. just read 'em

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home