Thursday, December 04, 2003

open house

Yesterday we were having a open house.. so it was very tiring for me.. plus I had a very very bad headache.... I tried to ignore the headache and continued helping my mum.. after the open house ended.. I went to bed at once.. but I can't sleep.. the headache was too terrible..I felt like vomiting.. but I can't.. so last night.. I can't do nothing but crying.. the headache was the worst headache ever.. thank god when I woke up this morning the headache has gone..
Hmm.. this saturday I have to go to school.. meeting again.. and this monday I'll go to KL for the course I mentioned not long ago..
Btw.. now I'm downloading some cool brushes for photoshop at Pretty Brush
Some of them are creepy..the site layout are! with these brushes.. I can easily put bruises at hermione face (for example :p)
oh..it's maghrib time already..I have to go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home