Tuesday, February 17, 2004

aaa.. good day everyone! I'm not feeling too well now.. and at school too... when I did history paper.. I wrote using my worst handwriting ever.. can't help it! Actually we have 1 hour to complete the paper.. but I only did it in 25 minutes (that's fast.. all the answer must be in essay.. and there are 4 questions!).. 35 minutes more I spend sleeping! ahah.. felt much better afterwards.. I don't even care about my answer.. not even check them.. I don't know if my teacher can understand it or not.. haha.. I don't care!
So.. now my house is empty!! and it's night! well.. my maid is downstairs.. all my siblings and my parents have gone to Jusco (a shopping complex) .. I wanna go to.. I really wanna go to the bookshop there.. I wanna buy new novels!! aa... I can't believe my parents forbid me from going!.. *sigh.. well.. they r quite rite.. I have more test tomorrow afterall.. oh .. tomorrow will be the toughest day! Physic and Add Math in a day!! aa.. I'm gonna die.. oh yeah.. and english... but I'm not really worry about english..
what else? aaa... I'm really feeling sick now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home