Saturday, February 21, 2004

Hello!! the test has over!! waa.. I'm so relief.. although I knew that I have to face more test after this.. hmm.. don't wantt to think about them yet! what's matter is what happening rite now..
So.. I got my math result! (the teacher marked it very fast!) .. and guess what I got? 94 %! I'm so happy! well.. I can't be really happy.. there's a boy that got 100! he's super genius in our class! I'm so fond of him.. but nothing more than that :P.
This morning I didn't know what to do .. so I watched Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham.. (I'm not sure how to spell it)..it's a hindustani movie.. yup..it's a very sad movie indeed.. but it's my first time watching it.. actually it was my aunt's cd..
And just now I download Naruto chapter 205 and Parfait Tic Chapter 1 for volume 6. But the naruto chapter hasn't been translated yet.. so I just figured out what happend by looking and studying the pictures.. and the parfait chapter.. is so sad.. mmm.. poor fuuko.. she's all confused..
Next monday is holiday! yay! yay!
kk.. I've got to go
p/s: I've changed the scroll bar's colour!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home