Sunday, March 28, 2004

Hello! okay.. I have to be more 'polite' with my words I think.. haha.. well.. the last post is actually a fact.. but I know I shouldn't express it like that.. feel guilty.. haha. So.. today I attended that award giving ceremony.. It went well... successfully got up on stage twice without falling.. haha.. and then I helped my club sold some foods whilst recess.. cake and stuffs..
Just watched Naruto episode 76.. aa.. I'm longing for Naruto fight.. but it didn't happen in this epi.. just many flashbacks.. grr.. next episode I expect.. and then I read parfait tic volume 8.. chapter 3.. and I hate it because Fuuko confessed to herself (only) that she likes Ichi.. I don't like that.. poor Daiya.. ohh.. some comp prob!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home