Thursday, March 18, 2004

A PHONE CALL
I called you because...
I just wanna let you know that I'm still alive..
And still have the strenght to say hi to you..

And as a reminder for me that I still have a friend that I can call when I'm really feeling down.. when I feel like a dumb.. when I'm alone..crying.. when I really feel like dying and really wanna die..
I was just hoping you'll cheer me up a bit..by just listen to me.. lend your ears to hear my misery.. I just want your concentration... a bit of your precious time..
You don't need to advise me.. nor understand me. I don't really need that.. I don't think so.. I just want you to listen to me.. is it too much? is it too much??

Oh.. by the way.. I'm really sorry I disturb you... I'll never do that again for the rest of the holiday.. seeya at school..bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home