Monday, March 15, 2004

hi.. good day everyone! mm.. today is monday isn't it? ooh.. I spend these three days did nothing useful! hmm. tell ya what.. I watched tons of movies that I didn't have the chance to watch before this.. like Brother Bear.. Pirates of Carribean.. The Tuxedo.. and many others.. I can't really remember.. (short-term memory loss! haha). I went to Phyics tuition at my friend's yesterday.. in the eve, I spend times in my study.. scribbling scribbling and scribbling! wasted 3 piece of A4 paper! well.. I can consider that as practising.. lol. So.. this weekend is the election day for Malaysia. My mum is busy campaigning for the opposition party. Eheh.. I'm with her! well.. her bestfriend is the candidate. Okay.. got to go.. my grandma just arrived.. and we r waiting for my aunt from Indonesia.. she'll be arriving soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home